There Are Several Benefits To Installing EPDM Roofing To Your Building.
One of the best commercial roofing materials on the market is EPDM roofing and with good reason. So what is EPDM roofing? EPDM is a rubber roofing membrane that is made out of ethylene and propylene and can come in white or black colors. This type of roof has a wide variety of advantages that are able to benefit the building, as well as the commercial property owner. Find out what the benefits of EPDM roofing are.
- Energy Efficient: A lot of times a roof that isn’t energy efficient can cause a lot of problems like repair for your AC. Air conditioning repair is needed because roofing systems are not as energy efficient as they should be, so your AC works harder than it should. Fortunately, with EPDM rubber roofs, this isn’t an issue.
- Long-Lasting: When you own a building, you want the roofing system to last as long as possible. With an EPDM roof, you can have this type of roofing system for 20 or 30 years depending on how its taken care of.
- Very Durable: Another great thing about an EPDM rubber roof is that they are extremely durable. This is due to the type of material that is used, as it can withstand sun, dryness, moisture, and more.
- It’s Recycleable: Usually, after a roofing system has reached its lifespan, it’s taken to a dump to just sit there. EPDM roofs are recyclable, so the material is able to be reused again.
- It’s Flexible: Because of the flexible material of EPDM roofs, they can fit around all the joints and seams of the roof and won’t crack!
If you are interested in an EPDM roof installation in Osage Beach and Lake Ozark, MO, contact Thompson Roofing & Reconstruction at (573) 789-8367!